Updated Toluca Lake Studio Operations & Policies Effective 01.23.23
We sincerely appreciate your support as we streamline our studio operations.
Our new self-serve check in flow at the studio is in effect as of Monday, January 23rd.
If you need to rent cycling shoes or purchase water or a towel, please do so before class using the Add On feature when booking your class (shown below).
Please review the updates to our studio operations and policies.
Class Booking Operations
- Pre-purchase any water, towel, or shoe rental needs in the app when you book your bike. You will not be able to make any purchases upon arrival.
- The class booking window and waitlist will close 1 hour prior to the start of class.
- After the booking window has closed, you may text us at 818-450-5972 or call us at 818-210-0248 to check availability and book a last minute bike. Riders must receive a text confirmation to be added into the class.
In Studio Operations
- Please stop by the kiosk and check in before entering the Hot Room. Failure to do so will result in a $20 no show fee, even if you attended the class.
- New Riders must show up 15 minutes before class for proper bike set up.
- If you are running late, please let us know. We will honor a 5 minute grace period for late entry into class.
- No walk-ins are permitted. The class booking window and waitlist closes 1 hour prior to the start of class.
- Please use the locker number associated with your bike to store any belongings.
- If you pre-purchased any add ons, these items will be available in the locker associated with your bike number.
- No cellphones are allowed in the Hot Room. Please silence them and leave them in your locker.
- Please be mindful of your fellow riders and our community training space.
- If you must use your phone to capture content, please do so before or after class outside of the Hot Room.
- We understand the heat is no joke, but please refrain from pouring water on oneself during class to be mindful of the next class and help our staff keep our room and equipment clean.
- No minors allowed in the Hot Room or unattended in the studio.
How to Choose Add Ons
In support of our new self-service check in flow, pre-purchase your water, towels, or shoe rental needs through the app. You will not be able to purchase these items upon arrival to the studio.
- When booking your class, click ‘Book It’ and the Add Ons pop-up will appear.
- Select the items you would like to pre-purchase for class including water, towel, and shoe rental. Sizes are in US/EU sizes.
- We will have any add on items ready for you in the locker associated with your bike number.
Thank you for your support!
See you in the Hot Room, Sweat Gangstas!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can review our full studio policies for Toluca Lake on our website at this link.