Toluca Lake Studio Policies
- Please check in at the kiosk before entering the Hot Room every time you come to ride.
- No cellphones are allowed in the Hot Room. Please silence your phones and put them away in your locker.
- Follow the Trainer to the best of your ability during the class. If you like to do your own thing, we encourage you to ride in the back of the room.
- No talking during class.
- Please respect our community training space and dispose of all trash including empty water bottles in the appropriate receptacles. As a community, we clean up after ourselves in consideration of others.
- Hydration is key! Drink a lot of water before and after class and remember to talk small sips during class when needed.
- Practice good hygiene. Cleanliness is important when riding in the Hot Room. Please arrive prepared to sweat in fresh clothes and practice bodily cleanliness in consideration of your Hot Room neighbors.
- Minors are not permitted in the Hot Room or unattended in the studio.
Riders are able to reserve a bike in advance using our online bike booking system. You must have a current class series or membership in order to book in advance or be prepared to make a purchase when making a reservation. If you are registered for a class, please note that you must show up to claim your bike prior to the scheduled class time.
The class booking period closes 15 minutes prior to the start of class. If you have signed up for a class online, make sure to check for an email confirmation. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please text or email the studio to confirm you were added to the class.
When booking your class in-app or on our website, you will be prompted to pre-purchase your water, towels, or shoe rental needs. Your items will be ready for you before class in the locker number that corresponds with your bike number.
Please check in at the kiosk before entering the Hot Room desk every time you come to ride. Riders who fail to check in using the kiosk may be subject to the $20 late fee, even if you attended the class. If you are registered and are running late, we will hold your bike for up to 5 mins after the class start time, if you text call the studio to inform us of your tardiness.
BIKE NUMBERS & LOCKER NUMBERS
Your bike number corresponds to your locker number. Please use the corresponding locker number to store any of your belongings during class. If you pre-purchased water, towel, or a shoe rental when booking your class, your items will be in this locker.
FIRST TIME RIDER
If you are a NEW RIDER to the studio, you MUST show up 15 mins before your scheduled class. This will give you enough time to check in, find your locker, and meet with the trainer to perform a proper bike set up prior to the start of class. We do not permit new riders to enter class late under any circumstances.
You may cancel a reservation up to 12 hours prior to the start of class. Having another client show up “in your place” will not prevent a late cancel or no show fee from being charged on your behalf.
If you cancel after that window of time, you forfeit a class from your series, regardless of whether you transfer into another class or not. If you late cancel your reservation, you will forfeit that class, unless you have an unlimited package. If you have the New Rider package or any Unlimited package, you will be charged a $20 fee.
If you do not show for a booked reservation, you will be charged a no show of $20. If you have an unlimited package, you will be charged a late cancel fee of $20. It is best to notify our front desk if you are unable to make it to your reserved class.
After a class is full with online reservations, a waitlist opens up for 10 riders. Waitlisted riders will automatically be added to class by the order in which they signed up when/if reservations are canceled. Our class booking window and waitlist will close 15 minutes prior to the start of class. Waitlisted riders will be notified via email and text up to 1 hour before the class start time if they are added. Waitlisted riders are responsible for attending or canceling from class once they are added. All regular cancellation and no show policies apply.
No riders under the age of 18 are permitted to ride at Sweat Cycle. No minors or children are to be left in the reception area or indoor cycling room without adult supervision (this does not include the Sweat Cycle staff).
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
No returns or refunds on any purchase of a class package.